[ic] mailing list on interchange.

Kathleen Lee kllbcreations at msn.com
Wed May 16 15:13:19 EDT 2007

Hi,

We have a website that use interchange.  We are trying to send a mass email
to our customers.
When I click on the mailing list button on the customer link on our
interchange, I do not see the send button at the bottom of the page.  What I
see at the bottom of the page are preview email button, download mail batch
button, and one message in parenthesis (too many matches to send directly).
I saw the demo of interchange user and it has the send button on mailing
list.
We use interchange 5.0.0. that was upgraded from old interchange.
How come I do not have the send button?  How do I create the send button? Is
it easy to create the send button?  Is there an easy way to send mass email
without using interchange? Please help.

Thank you very much.