[ic] Phone Number Lookup

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Tue May 22 16:10:50 EDT 2007

>I imagine you'd get so many false negatives that you wouldn't be able
>to spot the real security risks.  Also it clearly won't work as a
>validation tool for overseas orders.  Lastly, if address info is
>returned then you'll get a load of false negatives where people
>mis-spell their address.  That happens surprisingly often.

If it produces valid info for USA telephone address date I thought it
might be useful to query the database after the sale, just as a
secondary source of address validation prior to shipment, and maybe
just on sales larger than some dollar value, say $500.00. It is not
terrible expensive.

thanks for your input.

-Steve