[ic] Phone Number Lookup

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Tue May 22 18:30:21 EDT 2007

>It's certainly something you could do if you were suspicious of an
>order.  If there is a positive match then the lookup would have been
>very helpful.  I just don't think that I'd want to draw conclusions
>from the result if it came back negative.

I just put through a test on our business number - and it shows
correct details.
Then I tested a phone number on a questionable order, and it just
told us it was a landline phone number, in the correct shipping area.
I guess a landline response would be better than a cell phone - still
questionable, but offers a little more insight.

They offer various packages - it is an interesting idea.... will keep
analyzing the info..

Thanks for your input.
Steve