[ic] Payment gateways

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Wed May 23 17:33:28 EDT 2007

On 05/23/2007 01:22 PM, Dale Godfrey wrote:
> Hi, I have hosting with Lunar Pages, and was deciding
> between your interchange shopping cart, and the agora
> shopping cart.  I did your demo and when I got to the
> payment credit card page, I thought about this
> concern. I have a merchant account at my retail store,
> but not an online merchant account.  Can I use paypal
> as my online payment gateway with your shopping cart?
> I don't want to have to pay for an online merchant
> account on top of my retail merchant account.

IC works by default in a mode where it will email you encrypted credit
card info that can be entered into your regular brick and mortar credit
card terminal, it doesn't have to be integrated through an online
payment gateway.

PayPal Express and PayPal Pro integration is available at
<http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/downloads/payments.html>.

I would recommend in the long run that you get a decent online merchant
account, but using email mode should be fine for starting out.

Peter