[ic] USPS Rates

Chris Gamache cgamache at gmail.com
Sat May 26 15:12:17 EDT 2007

I'm using the Foundation classes and Interchange 5.5.0 from CVS, and
I'm trying to correctly install the new postal rates for my catalog.

For parcel post, there are only six zones in (Local and 1-5) in the
tables, but there are two columns in the table, machineable and
non-machineable. There are 12 zones in the Parcel Post table. Can
anyone give a clue how to handle these?

Is there a preferred upgrade path for postal updates?

If I could ever crack the code, I'd be happy to put together a primer
on rate table types and installation methods. :)