[ic] Re: SessionExpire and cleaning up sessions

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon May 28 19:02:13 EDT 2007

On 05/28/2007 12:15 PM, Grant wrote:
> Ok, I have '-mtime 3' and 'SessionExpire 3 days' now.  I guess IC
> needs to expire a session regardless of whether or not it remains on
> the filesystem.

SessionExpire defaults to 1 hour if you don't specify it.  I don't see
why you would want one longer than a day or so.  Do you really expect
someone to keep a browser window open to your site for three days, not
use it, and expect to still be logged in when they come back?

Docs for SessionExpire:
<http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/config/SessionExpire.html>

Peter