[ic] Problem is standard store welcome page

kim Gross kgross at jensalt.com
Thu Nov 1 14:29:03 EST 2007

Thank you very much that solved that problem.  Now if you could help me
with one more problem

The menu that is on the left of the front page in the standard store,
has catagories that I don't have any more.  I edited the menu via the
gui, and have removed the catagories that don't exist anymore, and added
the new catagories that I create.  ( I used the menu loader to make this
change).

Then I click the publish button and it still does not change.  On the
live store.  When I vew the edit the index menu, it shows under append
menu item that catagories that I want listed.

Any ideas.

Thanks

Kim