[ic] [captcha] won't generate image

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 12:03:53 EST 2007

I've studied the docs in the captcha tag's source but I can't get it
to generate an image on the server.  I'm not sure which of these
should generate the image but I've tried both:

[captcha function=code image-path=/full/path/captcha]

[captcha function=image name-only=1 relative=1 image-path=/full/path/captcha]

I have the following permissions on the captcha directory:

drwxrwxr-x interch users

I've installed the Authen-Captcha and GD perl modules and added the
following to interchange.cfg:

Require module Authen::Captcha
Require module GD

I've restarted IC and apache and there is nothing in error.log or
error_log.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

- Grant