[ic] Problem with Installation

Davor Ocelic docelic at spinlocksolutions.com
Sat Nov 3 15:15:02 EST 2007

On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 12:27:11PM -0400, Norm Dressler wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Please bear with me, I'm new to Interchange.
>
> I've installed Interchange and a catalog called jnd.
>
> I can start Interchange.  But whenever I try to access it with a browser
> it gives me a message:
> We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
> We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand. Please
> try again soon.

Hey Norm,

Yes, the above message is the usual error msg from the link program so
you can't know more without troubleshooting yourself.

I've posted two emails few years ago in response to someone having the
same problems:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2005-May/043014.html
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2005-May/043017.html

Let us know if you need more help.