[ic] Problem with Installation

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 19:12:10 EST 2007

> > I use and recommend Interchange::Link myself so I won't be too much
> > help with the cgi-bin programs.  If you want to give Link.pm a try I
> > should be more help.  It's technically faster, gives you more control,
> > and eliminates extra URL stuff without Rewrite rules.
> >

> I found the readme in the mod_perl2 directory.  I went through the
> process checking and double checking my settings.
>
> I think the root of my problem was the file permissions of the socket
> file -- they constantly reset when you restart interchange.
>
> Now, however, I'm getting this:
>
> Undefined catalog: /cgi-bin/jnd
>
> Which is odd since it is defined... I think :)  any suggestions?

Are you using Interchange::Link?  What have you defined for CGI_URL,
SERVER_NAME, VendURL, and SecureURL?  How have you defined the Catalog
in interchange.cfg?  If you're using Interchange::Link you might need
'Environment MOD_PERL' without the quotes in interchange.cfg, but I'm
not sure about that.

- Grant