[ic] Orders to countries which have no states/provinces ?

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Sun Nov 4 11:03:27 EST 2007

Gotcha. Checked a SkipJack manual (2004) and minimum requirement for state
is 1
(actually 1-40 is allowed).

So if you do not care about the State itself you could still go with the
<option value='NA'>Not Applicable    setting. Then you do not need the
additional field.

You could put a test in your form profile in case someone from the US tries
to be funny and
Choose the 'NA' state ...

As SkipJack is requiring at least 1 character you apparently cannot make the
field optional.

CU,

Gert