[ic] Working with products and displaying specials, store logo

N.E.S.T. Solutions nest_consulting at yahoo.ca
Sun Nov 4 19:06:32 EST 2007

> Hi all,
> Well, I've progressed well so far with importing by 3000
> products, images and thumbnails.  Everything so far is going
> along just fine.
> Two things I can't seem to figure out -- 1) how do I change
> the store logo?
> Secondly, how do I get specials to be displayed in the
> specials box on the front page?  I've tried setting a
> special_price but that didn't trigger it.
> Thanks
> Norm

Hi Norm,

The logo can be replaced in the template you're using and in the
there is a LOGO variable for simply pointing to the image without
the template.

As for products specials, the quick way is to go in the merchandizing
and setting
the product promotion of your choice. Also, looking at the components
code, you
can figure out how to create your own promos.

Good luck

Martin Houle
N.E.S.T. Solutions