[ic] Working with products and displaying specials, store logo

Norm Dressler norm at dressler.ca
Tue Nov 6 09:02:26 EST 2007

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007 10:35:24 +0200
  "Gert van der Spoel" <gert at 3edge.com> wrote:
>> I still have one thing I'm trying to resolve with
>>Specials - its only
>> showing one item in the Specials box on the main page -
>>how can I have
>> it show 3 or 4 or whichever in the box?
>
>>From the looks of it that component is somewhat buggy ...
> Setting Random to 'Yes'  will result in the amount of
>results set with
> 'size'

Thanks that was the information I was looking for.

I have another persistent problem when dealing with the
standard template -- the main page text of  "Welcome to
the Interchange Standard Store! This site is..." is
persistent and returns each time I think I've changed it
under the content section.  I find the info in the
jnd.structure file.  It seems each time I do an apply
changes, it resets the variable in there for INDEX_PAR1?
 How do I properly change what I want displayed there??

The other problem seems that items in the Specials box are
not uniform.  The first column is always wider then the
remaining columns, no matter how many I put in there.  I
can't seem to find a way to adjust that?

Thanks again to everyone for their help.

Norm