[ic] Working with products and displaying specials, store logo

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Tue Nov 6 09:21:10 EST 2007

Same question asked 4 days ago, don't forget to check first before asking,
should be able to be found by searching the archives.
Here below to make it easier this time:

Your edits are within [L] [/L] tags,
Specifically above [L INDEX_PAR1]

Check in products/locate.txt  or where ever your locale database is for this
'code'  and look at the en_US text (I suspects this to be your locale.

And in case you do not want to bother:
Remove [L INDEX_PAR1]
Remove [/L]
Remove any other instance with these L's ...
Publish and enjoy.

> The other problem seems that items in the Specials box are
> not uniform.  The first column is always wider then the
> remaining columns, no matter how many I put in there.  I
> can't seem to find a way to adjust that?

That is from what I can see another bug in the component.
Somewhere is a width scratch being set (open the component and check the
content).
It should be calculating the % of width depending on the items you show ..

So 5 items should show 20% ... However it always shows 100% ...

Easiest solution:  If you know you are going to show 5 items, just sent the
Width manually to 20% ...

More difficult solution:  Fix the component to calculate the width
correctly.