[ic] Help with interchange

hudsondarnell40 at comcast.net hudsondarnell40 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 6 15:30:44 EST 2007

I am have a problem when i install interchange and I try to run  it.
I get this message We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable
looked at the error log an when it starts up I get this message.

Running with new signals, external programs could be unreliable.
Re-run with environment variable PERL_SIGNALS set to "unsafe" to change this.
Configuring catalog standard...Using PostgreSQL,
DSN=dbi:Pg:dbname=standard...done.
Interchange server started in UNIX mode(s) (process id 18369)