[ic] Session auto-populated with another users data

Aaron Berg ir.gath at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:44:43 EST 2007

Hi,

I've run into an issue with session creation.  A member of our staff
was testing one of our IC sites and she had a customers data
automatically pulled into her session.  She clears her cache and
cookies daily.  The steps she followed are:

Open browser
Go to site
Add an item to the cart
Check out
Choose country

Then on the 'Shipping Address' page she was presented with the details
of another user.  She had not view this site in quite some time and
had not logged into the admin.  Closing the browser and repeating the
steps presented her correctly with an empty 'Shipping Address' form.

Hopefully this is not an issue with Interchange, but I'm not seeing
how the browser could have caused this to happen as there were no
saved cookies or cached data.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fully isolate the cause of this?