[ic] Paypal Module - need one to work

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Fri Nov 9 12:36:08 EST 2007

> On Fri, 2007-09-11 at 14:42 +0000, Lyn St George wrote:
> > On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:19:36 -0500, Norm Dressler wrote:
> >
> > >I've tried to get PaypalExpress working on my site but I can't even
> get
> > >it to display as an payment option on checkout.
> > >
> > >I need a paypal module that works -- anyone have a suggestion?
> >
> > Have you created buttons or links to point to the files you
> > created, as mentioned from line177 of the documentation?
> >

> > >Norm
> >
> In the instructions, it says:
> Add "psp", "pptransactionid", "pprefundtransactionid" and
> "ppcorrelationid" columns to your "transactions" table.
>
> What should their definitions be?  Int? Var? What size? Its not clear.
>
> Norm

I don't know the answer, but during the time you are waiting you could go
with varchar(255)  for all of them and see if it will do anything more. I do
assume you are trying all this on a development environment so you won't be
blowing up a full customerfacing website in case it does a booboo ...

(ps. Do the bottom post thing, trust me on that one :) )