[ic] Paypal Module - need one to work

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Sat Nov 10 07:06:37 EST 2007

Norm Dressler writes:

>> > get

>> > In the instructions, it says:
>> > Add "psp", "pptransactionid", "pprefundtransactionid" and
>> > "ppcorrelationid" columns to your "transactions" table.
>> >
>> > What should their definitions be?  Int? Var? What size? Its not clear.
>> >
>> > Norm
>> >

>> I don't know the answer, but during the time you are waiting you could go
>> with varchar(255)  for all of them and see if it will do anything more. I do
>> assume you are trying all this on a development environment so you won't be
>> blowing up a full customerfacing website in case it does a booboo ...
>>
>> (ps. Do the bottom post thing, trust me on that one :) )
>>
> Which bottom post thing?  Are you referring to the "create buttons or
> links to point to the files?  I'm not sure how to do that with IC... any
> suggestions?

No I was referring to answering on the bottom of the e-mail, not on the top.
Some people ignore 'top posted' messages. I don't, but with the Paypal
functionality you can use all the help you need.

I have never looked at how to incoporate the Paypal functionality in my IC
websites, and because I don't have a need for it (and expect it will be
quite a bit of tinkering) it has low priority.

But a button is the [button]  tag:
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/button.html

And a link you can create with for example the [area] tag:
http://www.interchange.rtfm.info/icdocs/tags/area.html

CU,

Gert