[ic] Product Tree not updating

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Wed Nov 21 12:02:48 EST 2007

> I'm having a problem with the product tree not updating when I add a new
> product.  When I get into the menu loader and load the Products menu, the
> new Product Group and Products show up but not on the Home page or any
> other page.  Is that a different tree?  Any ideas what's going on? I'm
> running Interchange 5.4.2.

You have read the threads of the past 2-3 weeks regarding the product tree?
The tree on the Homepage is called 'Products' .. if the tree you are
updating is called something else then it is not going to show up.

And it is a [timed-build] build kind of thing, so there is a 5 minute delay
until it is updated (after you load the page again at that point).

If you did all of the above I need more info, as the standard functionality
works correctly.

CU,

Gert