[ic] Menu.pm suggestions

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Tue Oct 2 03:19:26 EDT 2007

Quoting <music at labyrinth.net.au> :
>Not sure if this counts as a bug or typo - however in ./lib/Vend/Menu.pm
>
>There is:

>Test.
>
>I wonder if "Test." should be removed or replaced with something
>more meaningful as it often displays on a site while the menu is
>
>Is it possible to use a custom version of this file for different
>catalogs on a shared install?
>
>I would like to remove "Expand tree" "Collapse tree" for some catalogs.

I expect you are using the menu.tag for displaying your menus.
If so, you could use the options as shown below.

[menu ...
         explode_label="EXPLODE my tree"
         collapse_label="COLLAPSE my tree"
]...[/menu]

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting