[ic] Effects of mv_no_session_id on UI

Jeff Boes jeff at endpoint.com
Thu Oct 25 15:16:45 EDT 2007

I'm taking over some work on a catalog that was set up for a
non-commerce website. The catalog.cfg contains this:

ScratchDefault mv_no_session_id 1

I suspect, but do not know for sure, that this is the source of my
current trouble: the Admin UI (currently unused by the site's owners,
but about to become more important) doesn't work. I can log in, but
using any link bounces me back to the login page. My session has no
session ID, and mv_no_session_id is "1".

I note that the admin login.html contains:

[set mv_no_session_id][/set]

but apparently it's creeping back in somehow. Am I on the right track?

--
Jeffery Boes  <><
jeff at endpoint.com