[ic] BUG in nightly build: shipping-description

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon Oct 29 17:23:01 EST 2007

On 10/29/2007 09:32 AM, Grant wrote:
> There appears to be a bug in the nightly build 5.5.2-200710280658
> which causes this error in the global error log:
>
> Died in server spawn: Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY
> reference at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Parse.pm line 727.
>
> whenever [shipping-description] is called.  It also prevents the page
> from loading.

I can't find the [shipping-description] tag anywhere.  There is a
[shipping-desc] tag, though, so I can assume one of three things:

1.  you typoed the name and you're really talking about [shipping-desc].
 In that case you probably passed an invalid mode, or have an invalid
mode set.

2.  [shipping-description] is a custom usertag you're using in which
case we would need to see the source of the usertag to help debug it.
This could also be related to new shipping code that has been
implemented in 5.5.2 being incompatible with the old usertag, int his
case I'd like to know so I can resolve the incompatibility if appropriate.

3.  shipping is a label for a [loop] tag and you're looking up the
description in the products database based on a returned sku (I really
doubt this, but never know).

Peter