[ic] one store gone nuts - 500 errors - HELP!

Glenn McCalley techlist at bnetmd.net
Tue Sep 4 20:39:49 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter" <peter at pajamian.dhs.org>
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:41 PM
Subject: Re: [ic] one store gone nuts - 500 errors - HELP!

> On 09/04/2007 04:27 PM, Glenn McCalley wrote:
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter" <peter at pajamian.dhs.org>

Agreed, except how can it easily happen on just one store?  They all use the
same Perl, AND it worked fine until this afternoon.

I'm not arguing Perl should be updated but I don't think Perl just decided
to not work - something CHANGED from one moment to the next and that should
be able to be identified and changed back.

Glenn.