[ic] perl-DBD-Pg problem

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Thu Sep 6 02:27:50 EDT 2007

On 09/05/2007 10:43 PM, hudsondarnell40 at comcast.net wrote:
> I installed interchange on Fedora Core 5 and when I try to run it.
> I get the error DBD-Pg not presence. put DBD-Pg in installed

Did you compile your own perl or are you using the stock perl that comes
with FC5?  If DBD::Pg is really installed then the following command
should print out a version number:

/path/to/perl -MDBD::Pg -e 'print "$DBD::Pg::VERSION\n"'

Also, please give more details about what you tried and why you think
you have DBD::Pg installed even though Interchange says it's not (such
as copy/pasting output from trying to start Interchange and other output
of programs that makes you think it's there).

Peter