[ic] Montpelier VT

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Mon Apr 21 03:53:59 UTC 2008

I hope this is a good place to post this:

My company just won the contract to build the web-app for the city of
Montpelier Vermont US.

The date for bringing the site live is early in 2009.  There are many
stages between then and now.  They currently have a site with lots of
data built around an old messy cold fusion site model:
(http://www.montpelier-vt.org).  The new IC site that I am implementing
will need to have lots of CM features such as calendars, news, blogs,
bbs, etc...  Also planned is a sophisticated affiliates system.  Any/all
input will be much appreciated. I will give back all the code I can.
More later!

Thanks IC Dev Group!

Rick Bragg
Green Mountain Network