[ic] Discount tag bug?

Music music at labyrinth.net.au
Wed Aug 6 14:04:30 UTC 2008

I am setting a discount on items by minusing a specific amount from a data

[discount [loop-code]] $s - [loop-data merchandising

This works very well while there is only one item in the cart however as
soon as quantity is set to more than one the discount fails with only a
discount for one item being applied.

Item Price is $9.95

After the discount tag is applied  (in this example -1.00) the item price is
set to $8.95

However if the quantity for this item is increased to two items then the
sub-total is $18.90   (still only $1 discount)

Is this a bug or am I missing something?