[ic] shipping method

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Mon Aug 11 12:49:32 UTC 2008

Subject: [ic] shipping method

> On checkout.html for the shipping method it says not enough information.
> what do I need set to fix this. An yes it is on the demo site too.

If you click express checkout

You will see the notice that "not enough information"

Put a shipping address in the fields, and click recalculate.

I have disabled express checkout, unless the customer has created an
account, if they already have an account set up you should already have a
shipping address available for this customer.

Other methods - set a deafult shipping zip code, look up the related area
the customer is in by the ip address and apply that zip code