[ic] Large file uploads failing

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Tue Aug 12 18:57:00 UTC 2008

In may someone reported that he could not upload a 12Mb file, so there seems
to be progress ;)

In an old post from Ed LaFrance in 2005 are some considerations about large
file uploads:

Not totally sure but he is probably referring to the HammerLock directive:

But you do not get any error messages/failures when doing the upload?