[ic] Footer background

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Mon Aug 18 08:53:45 UTC 2008

To test it on the standard catalog I did the following.

1)

I went in the Interchange Admin and did:
- http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/admin   (demo,demo)
- Miscellaneous  (top navigation)
- Content
- Template edit (tab under 'Content editor')
- clicked on the 'noleft' template ('Page with top/bottom areas only,
content in middle')
- change the Description field (so you can recognize te template)
- click 'Save'
- put in field 'New name' (left bottom) 'noleft2'
- clicked 'Publish'
- screen shows 'Published noleft2'

2)

In the browser I opened the following page from the standard catalog:
- http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/contact
- pages shows left menu and top/right spaces filled
- in the admin I click on 'contact.html'  (which should be showing where you
read the 'Published noleft2'
- in the pulldown menu on the right 'Template: '  you will notice the
Description as you put it
- pick that template
- click 'Change template'
- click 'Publish'
- refresh the 'contact page' you had opened
- if all worked the left menu has disappeared.

This is the process that should be changing your template data ...

If this did not happen , did it give you any error messages?

An option is to get the latest ContentEditor.pm from CVS and see if that
solves it.
http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/~checkout~/interchange/dist/lib/UI/
ContentEditor.pm?rev=2.22.2.1;content-type=text%2Fx-perl;only_with_tag=STABL
E_5_6-branch

CU,

Gert