[ic] Slot 1 and slot 2

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Tue Aug 19 06:39:17 UTC 2008

John Hoy writes:

> Thanks Gert and Music!!
>
> One final question.
>
> I have my template running great, the only issue is if I use the
> Promotions component, if I put it to "Default" it works great, if I
> put it in "bottom"  it stretches to 100% and has a solid white
> background which chops my border.  I think it is slot 2, but I cannot
> seem to find where to chage slot 2 to have the background image etc
> that makes the page whole.
>
> Look here for it in "bottom"
>
> http://westdistribution.com/cgi-bin/gov/index.html
>
> And here for "default"
>
> http://westdistribution.com/cgi-bin/gov/aboutus.html
>
> Thanks again for your help!!

There is a HTML mistake in
http://westdistribution.com/cgi-bin/gov/index.html ...

At the end of the content block a stray '</table>' tag is showing.
This breaks the table layout and probably causes the background to not show
on the promotions component.

Find the stray </table> tag and it shuld solve your problems.

CU,

Gert