[ic] Postgresql problem (pg newbe)

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon Aug 25 17:59:12 UTC 2008

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008, Davor Ocelic wrote:

> So it would be simpler to debug if you worked with a
> manually-constructed simple query that all consisted of just one call...

In fact, perhaps it'd be good to put together a quick standalone Perl DBI
script to verify that everything works fine that way, narrowing it down to
Interchange.

> By the way, I notice you are using Postgres 8.3...
>
> Jon, didn't you post some note about 8.3 incompatibility with
> Interchange relatively recently?

Yes, you read my mind -- that's why I asked about the version. Here's the
info:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2008-May/048972.html

Jon

--