[ic] usertag passing args by reference (perl newby)

Marco Mescoli m.mescoli at omnib.it
Wed Aug 27 11:18:14 UTC 2008

I am working to a usertag to calculate day worktime beetwen more time
marks (manual clock mark, sms mark, web mark). If i cannot find correct
sequence entry-exit i must return the partial time computed and the code
error (no entry, no exit .... ). Passing to the usertag the name of a
scratch var to get the error is a simple good way to handle the problem.
Sorry and thanks for the other suggestion that going (slow ;-) me to
perl computing often more simple than i think.