[ic] Help with Form Search and Inactive Tag

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Sat Aug 30 23:19:14 UTC 2008

On 08/30/2008 11:26 AM, Gert van der Spoel wrote:
> [...]

A clean IC standard store install has this in products.mysql (and pgsql):

Database  products  HIDE_FIELD   inactive

... so it would work anyways, regardless of whether the search is
filtering out inactive or not.

Incidentally, that is probably a better solution for you, to drop your
inactive stuff from the search and set the field as HIDE_FIELD as per above.

Peter