[ic] split or \$myvar is not parsing or interpolte in a right way

jojospace info at ebusiness-leidinger.de
Sat Dec 6 17:06:52 UTC 2008

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:
>> A code like
>>
>>  my $recipient = SOAP::Data->name("Recipient", \$mydata);
>>
>> is not working properly. A "\" in front of "$mydata" make me mad.
>
> I hope not! :-)
>
> Where do you get \$mydata from?

This is comming from the example script of the Gateway-Provider.

This is a part of the normal perl script:

sub array_string  {
  my ($name, @data) = @_;
  my $soap_data = SOAP::Data->value(SOAP::Data->name("string" =>
@data)->type(""));
  $soap_data->type('ArrayOfString');
  return SOAP::Data->name($name, \$soap_data);
}

The calling function ist

my $Empf     = array_string("Recipient", @list);

Calling the script with "perl myscript.pl" runs well. But not as an
usertag oder perl tag.

Thank you for your help!

cu,

Joachim