[ic] Admin UI code issue

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Wed Dec 10 19:59:08 UTC 2008

Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting Mike Heins (mike at perusion.com):
>> That being said, you could try supplying an overall_template option in
>> the call to the table-editor, i.e. a custom pages/admin/flex_editor. Something
>> like:
>>     [table-editor
>> 	    cgi=1
>> 	    form_name=flex_editor
>> 	    keep-errors=1
>>     ]
>> 		    {:REST}
>>     [/table-editor]
>> It has been a long time, so I can't be sure that is correct. You would have
>> to refer to the source in all likelihood to completely nail it down.
> And remember, you can copy the lib/UI/pages/include/templates/ui_type*
> files to the catalog/include/templates directory and change those
> markers there as well.
Hi again,

Just a little follow-up for the record. I copied the ui_type* files over
to the catalog's local level as you suggested and moved the markers in
ui_type1. So far so good, my DOM-modified fields are submitting and
there doesn't seem to be any malfunction in the rest of the form. If I
run into any problems resulting from this, I'll make another follow-up post.

Thanks again!

Global Focus Digital Media, LLC