[ic] shipmode validation

Adam Lambert adam at khouse.org
Mon Dec 15 21:58:59 UTC 2008

    So, the drama continues.   I discovered by accident, that it
appears, that [shipping possible=1] will, in the case of invalid
shipmode, reset it to a valid shipmode.  So, simply having the
afforementioned ITL in confirm seems to do some reasonable approximation
of what I need accomplished (ie: to stop people from falling into the
loophole where they might be having something shipped to, say, NZ, but
only get charged US shipping on checkout).

     Anyway, just thought I would run this by ya'll for some feedback.
(this is probably all in a document somewhere that I never read, right?)

Thanks,

--
Adam Lambert (adam at khouse.org)
Koinonia House