[ic] Modify error page "interchange server unavailable"

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Tue Dec 30 16:03:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008, Hariharan Gopalan wrote:

> Is it possible to add some links and text to the "Interchange server
> unavailable" page in case of errors?
> I was hoping to add some contact information and even possibly a mail
> form.

Most people are using the C code compiled into vlink, tlink, or
mod_interchange, so those can be customized, by changing the C source code
and recompiling.

If you use the mod_perl link program or the Perl-based vlink or tlink, you
can customize the Perl code.

See the dist/src/ directory in the Interchange distribution, which ends up
in the src/ directory after installation.

Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation