[ic] Modify error page "interchange server unavailable"

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Tue Dec 30 16:24:37 UTC 2008

Quoting Jon Jensen (jon at endpoint.com):
> On Tue, 30 Dec 2008, Hariharan Gopalan wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to add some links and text to the "Interchange server
> > unavailable" page in case of errors?
> >
> > I was hoping to add some contact information and even possibly a mail
> > form.
>
> Most people are using the C code compiled into vlink, tlink, or
> mod_interchange, so those can be customized, by changing the C source code
> and recompiling.
>
> If you use the mod_perl link program or the Perl-based vlink or tlink, you
> can customize the Perl code.
>
> See the dist/src/ directory in the Interchange distribution, which ends up
> in the src/ directory after installation.

We probably should have this page be a 504 Gateway Timeout error or
something, in which case you could configure the error from Apache.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.765.328.4479  tollfree 800-949-1889 <mike at perusion.com>

Getting old is tough. It's frustrating when you know all the
answers and nobody bothers to ask the questions. -- unknown