[ic] html <title>

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Mon Feb 4 21:52:50 EST 2008

>Note to self: rewrite as follows will get rid of excess white space
>and line feeds:
>[tmp page_title][if session arg][description code="[data session arg]"]
>         [else][item-description][/else][/if][/tmp]
>I see that the item descriptions are filtered later in the code like:

Well, here is what i came up with:

[tmp page_title][if session arg][filter encode_entities][description
code="[data session arg]"][/filter]
         [else][filter
encode_entities][item-description][/filter][/else][/if][/tmp]

I guess this would only apply if you have characters that need
escaping in any of your product descriptions.

Steve

interchange-users at icdevgroup.org