[ic] Personal account error - immediate response required!

www.moneybookers.com accounts at moneybookers-security.com.org
Thu Feb 21 12:37:56 EST 2008

This e-mail was sent from: accounts at moneybookers-security.com

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent to this address
cannot be answered. If you need assistance please use our Messaging Center.

Dear Moneybookers customer,

This e-mail was sent to you because we have detected an error in your billing information
on file with Moneybookers Ltd. during our regular schedule account maintenance and
verification. This might be due to either following reasons:

1.A recent change in your personal information (i.e. change of address).
2.Submitting invalid information during the initial sign up process.
3.An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due an internal error
with our processors.

Click or copy into your browser the link below and confirm your Moneybookers account
information, otherwise your Credit/Debit Card and Moneybookers access will become restricted:

http://moneybookers.selfip.info   (Moneybookers Security Server)

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a
security measure meant to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any
inconvenience.