[ic] Setting a promo code

Bob Puff at NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Tue Feb 26 14:56:05 EST 2008

Hi gang,

I'm working on an old IC cart that uses a single checkout page.  This gathers all the user info,
then processes the order.

I'm trying to wedge in a promo code routine that will give free freight if the code is correct.

My question: where do I put the code to test this condition?  After ord/checkout.html is submitted,
what is the next file processed?  Obviously, I want this to affect what is stored to the database,
as well as what is displayed, so I can't just put the code in the results.html file.

Thanks!

Bob