[ic] Interchange as a GnuPG toolkit?

Music music at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Feb 29 07:17:19 EST 2008

I am wondering if there are some tags or known procedures that will allow
for some additional PGP or GnuPG functionality in Standard store. I think it
would be very cool if Interchange could be used as a web front end for
GnuPG.

I am trying to upload and encrypt using a form.

I can successfully use the filter=encode tag to encode plain text.

I also have file uploading working using value-extend.

I have tried adding the encrypt filter to value-extend tag in our upload
routine however the encryption doesn't take place.

[tmp interpolate=1 name=write_result][value-extended filter="encrypt"
yes="Success" no="Failed" ascii=1 name=foofile maxsize=1000000
outfile="][/tmp]

How should one correctly go about encrypting an uploaded file using
Interchange?