[ic] Interchange as a GnuPG toolkit?

jkorkin at safedatatech.com jkorkin at safedatatech.com
Fri Feb 29 07:39:00 EST 2008

I ended up writing a Usertag to accomplish this.  I tried a similar type code block and had problems due to timeouts... Mostly related to the file size (they were around 100mb in size).

Contact me off list and I can give you a few pointers.

Safe Data Technologies LLC
jkorkin at safedatatech.com
Custom Programming / Server Management