[ic] Standard catalog Customer Entrance or Admin Interface ="Interchange not available"

New ICuser helpinghand at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 16:11:05 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 7:45 AM, Music <music at labyrinth.net.au> wrote:
>  You might also try forcing Interchange to run in INET mode.

One other thing I notice while running in INET mode.  Now, when the
browser hangs up trying to get to the /cgi-bin/standard link, I don't
see a

interch  32068 28937  0 17:21 ?        00:00:00 /var/www/cgi-bin/standard

entry in response to "ps -ef | grep interch, " as I did in UNIX mode.
I don't know enough about the difference between INET mode and UNIX
mode to know if this is what one would expect or not, but I thought
I'd mention it.