[ic] Re: Standard catalog Customer Entrance or Admin Interface = "Interchange not available"

New ICuser helpinghand at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:32:07 EST 2008

Success!

Thanks to everyone again.  I'm pretty sure the problem was primarily
SELINUX, but I may have fixed one or two other things on the way to
that realization.

Turning off SELinux, and going back to Unix mode with promiscuous
sockets seems to have me up and running with the "standard" catalog.
I'll go back and clean up the promiscuous sockets, and maybe back out
one or two other suggestions, but I now have a configuration that
works.

I couldn't have done it without you!  Thanks all!