[ic] error: (shipping): Country code UK has no zone for postal shipping.

Matthew Dell mdell at inthesuntech.com
Fri Jan 18 00:10:27 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have been having some issues with international shipping.  I am using
surf_pp method and international shipping is calculated for other countries
we ship to like Australia with no problem.  Here is what I have in my
shipping.asc file for surf_pp:

surf_pp:	US Postal Surface Parcel
	crit			weight
	min				0
	max				0
	cost			e No shipping needed!
	at_least		4
	adder			1
	aggregate		70
	table			surf_pp
	geo				country

	min				0
	max				1000
	cost			s Postal

	min				70
	max				9999999
	cost			e Too heavy for Postal Parcel

After looking through the country table I noticed there is no iso nor isonum
for UK.  I found GBR and 826 in:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1_numeric for this info which lines up
with other countries in the country table.

If anyone has an answer I would greatly appreciate it.  I am subscribed to
this list but I am not getting any emails from the list so please email
directly or I will go back to the icdevgroup site for answers.

Thanks

M Dell
mdell at inthesuntech.com