[ic] Shipping method matches on substring

Paul Jordan paul at gishnetwork.com
Fri Jan 18 11:35:30 EST 2008

Dear List

Just a heads up on a possible bug with 5.4.0. If I create two shipping
methods as such:

FirstClassINT:  USPS First Class International Mail
    crit        [scratch weight]
    min         0

FirstClass:    USPS First Class Mail
    crit        [scratch weight]
    min         0

If a US order tries to read the appropriate FirstClass method, it apparently
finds the first entirety match (in this case it matches FirstClassINT).

I am posting so I don't forget to later - I will be upgrading to 5.5 in a
week or two, after some site housecleaning. I'll post back if it happens in
5.5 as well.

Also, the quick fix was of course to use a more unique name.

Ciao

Paul Jordan
  Gish Network
  For Print, Web, and Life