[ic] catalog differences

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Wed Jan 30 14:42:59 EST 2008

Hi - for testing a cluster setup, I'm trying to set up identical
standard catalogs on 2 different servers. IC 5.4.2 is installed on both
servers, and on both I ran as root:

I gave (I think) the same response to all questions (except for the
server name of course).

One of these stores runs flawlessly. The other functions, but seems to
have a css problem. When I view source on the "bad" store I see:

<title>Standard Store -- Welcome</title>

While doing the smae on the "good" store gives:

<title>Standard Store -- Welcome</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/images/theme_css.css">

Can anyone tell me why the difference and how to correct it? Thanks!