[ic] Cannot start interchange

Darnell Hudson hudsondarnell43 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 1 22:41:55 UTC 2008

I am new to interchange, but here is what I found if your interchange started successful with no errors and you get We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable... Disable SeLinux. I think OpenSuSE 11 uses SeLinux. If it does disable it reboot your system and start Interchange server and see if that works.

We are out of service or may be experiencing high system demand. Please
try again soon.