[ic] IC 5.6.0 parse_page: Error parsing page. - Possible Bug

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Sun Jul 6 16:20:48 UTC 2008

Quoting ic at 3edge.com (ic at 3edge.com):

Dear Gert,

Do you have this in patch form? I am having trouble visualizing
what you are saying.

It seems that the parse_page() routine is returning false, as you
found. When I remove the test for it's return value, everything
works fine. (At least as fine as that ever worked.)

--
Mike Heins

Life may not be quite the party we hoped for, but while we
are here we might as well dance. -- Anonymous